- Population: 35,234
- Median Income: $34,813
- Zip Codes: 34698
- Average Listing Price: $277,080
- Median Sales Price: $157,000
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $116
- City of Dunedin
- Post Office:
542 Main Street
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Government: Commission and city manager. Mayor and four commissioners elected for three-year staggered terms. Elections each year for two year terms, no election the third year.
- Services: Fire, garbage, water, sewer, reclaimed water, building, engineering, marina, parks and recreation, library; law enforcement through County Sheriff's Office; Library Cooperative member.
The Dunedin MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the Dunedin area, including Harbor Lake, Windsor Park, Highland Estates, Historic Downtown Dunedin, Monroe Park, Fenway on the Bay, Belle Terre, Shore Crest, Virginia Park, Dexter Park, Skinner Park, Monroe Park, Grove Terrace, Kibbey, Pleasant View, Virginia Crossing, Scotsdale, Pleasant Grove, Dunedin Lakewood, Dunedin Isles Country Club, Harbor View, Cardinal Manor, Lakeside Terrace, Amberglen, Stirling Heights, Glynwood, Braemoor, Sherwood Forest, Robin Woods, Golden Groves, Sunny Ridge, Pinehurst, Coachlight, Suemar, Idlewild, Royal Oak, Fairway Manor, Spanish Manor, Spanish Acres, Ravenwood, Amberlea, Ranchwood, Scots Landing, Lazy Lake, Spanish Trails, Wilshire, Winchester Park, Heather Ridge, Belle Haven, Brookfield, Hammock Pine, Hidden Pines, Summerdale, Curlew, Highland Woods, Oak Lake Heights, Spanish Pines, Country Woods, Golf View, Waterford Crossing, Baywood Shores, Weybridge Woods, Fairway Estates, Trails West, Dunedin Causeway and Honeymoon Island.