- Population: 46,642
- Median Income: $35,048
- Zip Codes: 33781, 33782
- Average Listing Price: $138,857
- Median Sales Price: $94,000
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $88
- City of Pinellas Park
- City Hall:
25141 78th Avenue N.
Pinellas Park, Florida 34665
P.O. Box 1100
Pinellas Park 33781
- Government: Council and city manager. Mayor and four council members. Mayor elected for two-year terms, council to four-year staggered terms. Election every two years.
- Services: Pinellas Park police, fire, garbage, sewer, library, utilities, water, public works, parks and recreation; Library Cooperative member.
The Pinellas Park MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the Pinellas Park area including Bayou Club, Bayou Pointe, Fairlawn Park, Bayou West, Oak Park, Forest Park, Beacon Run, The Lakes, Mainlands of Tamarac, Northfield Manor, The Woods, Skyview, East Skyview, Harmony Heights, Avondale, Broderick Park, Youth Park, Golden Gate, Sunset Palms, Autumn Run, Pine Lake, Pinebrook Estates, Woodbury, Wren's Way, Dunrovin, Greendale, Monticello Gardens, Orchid Lake, Paradise Park, Park Boulvard, Park Place, Pinellas Pines, Pinellas Farms, and the Somerset Lakes neighborhoods of Pinellas Park, Florida.