St. Pete Beach
- Population: 9,960
- Median Income: $47,574
- Zip Codes: 33706, 33707
- Average Listing Price: $587,236
- Median Sales Price: $350,000
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $279
- City of St. Pete Beach
- City Hall:
155 Corey Avenue
St. Pete Beach, Florida 33706-1701
Fax: 727-363- 9236
- Government: City manager and commission. Mayor and four commissioners elected to two-year staggered terms, no term limits. Election each year. Mayor elected at large, commissioners elected from specific districts.
- Services: St. Pete Beach police, fire, planning, building, engineering, public works, sewer, reclaimed water, parks and recreation, library; garbage contracted out; water from County; Library Cooperative member.
The St. Pete Beach MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the St. Pete Beach area including Pass-a-Grille, Vina del Mar, Don CeSar Place, Punta Vista, Lido Beach, Three Palms Pointe, Corey and Upham Beach area of St. Pete Beach, Florida.