This real estate website has been provided for you free of charge to search all 34,000 Florida homes for sale in Pinellas County, Florida.
This is the complete Pinellas MLS. You can search all homes for sale using neighborhood home search maps, or a standard real estate listings search.
All homes for sale that are listed in the MLS by any real estate office or any Realtor® in Pinellas County
are listed on this real estate website. WHY Realty has made the entire Pinellas County Multiple Listing Service
(MLS) available to you online in IDX format.
This is the complete public MLS updated in real-time by the local
Board, known as the Pinellas Realtor® Organization.
There are many homes for sale in the MLS/IDX right now,
houses and condos throughout the Pinellas region, including St. Petersburg, Clearwater,
Tarpon Springs, and Tierra Verde.
- The median age of homebuyers in the
Tampa-St. Petersburg market area is 44 years old. Among
first-time buyers, the median age is 32.
- The median household income of
homebuyers in Tampa Bay is $60,600, compared to
$71,800 in the U.S.
- 73-percent of homebuyers here report that there
are no children under age 18 residing
in their home.
- 54-percent of homebuyers are married
couples, 22-percent single females, 12-percent
single males, and 12-percent are unmarried couples.
- First-time homebuyers accounted for
36-percent of all homes purchased.
- 53-percent of first-time homebuyers in Pinellas County are between
25 and 34 years old.
- The median income of first-time homebuyers
in Pinellas County is $52,000 compared
to $58,300 among all first-time buyers nationally.
- 70-percent of homes purchased in the Tampa
Bay market are single family homes.
- The typical homebuyer purchases a home 18
miles from their previous residence.
- The median price of
a home purchased in Pinellas County is $207,000, compared
to $214,000 in the U.S.
- The typical buyer purchases
a home that is 1,598 square feet in
- Recent homebuyers plan to live in their
home a median of 6 years.
- Recent homebuyers searched for
a home for a median 9 weeks and
saw a median 9 homes.
- 86-percent of homebuyers use a real estate professional during
their home search.
- 51-percent of homebuyers use the
Internet frequently to search for homes.
- 73-percent of homebuyers purchase
their home through a real estate agent.
- 85-percent of homebuyers finance
their home purchase; 98-percent of first-time
buyers compared to 78-percent of repeat buyers.
- Savings are the chief source of
the downpayment for most first-time buyers (73-percent);
60-percent of all buyers believe that their home purchase is a better
financial investment than stocks.
Pinellas REALTOR® Organization
(Pinellas Suncoast Association of Realtors®). Search MLS Listings and home search listings data compiled for Belleair, Clearwater, Belleair Beach, Clearwater Beach, Belleair Shore, Largo, Belleair Bluffs, Seminole, Indian Rocks Beach and Indian Shores. St. Petersburg (Saint Petersburg), Gulfport,
St. Pete Beach, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, South Pasadena. Tierra Verde. Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Crystal Beach, Innisbrook, Tarpon Springs, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar and East Lake.